Day 01:- Dehradun, Shahastradhara Helipad - Harsil Helipad - Gangotri - Kharsali Helipad - Yamunotri (Night Halt)
Meet & greet at Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun + Departure for Harsil (the base for Gangotri) latest by 0700 Hrs & the flying time is approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
After breakfast visit Gangotri Dham & back to Harsil by 1100 Hrs leave for Kharsali, Yamunotri, which again takes about 35 minutes. Upon arrival at Kharsali Helipad check in to Yamunotri Cottages.
After lunch you are taken to Yamunotri by Palki which is situated at a distance of 6 km Trek and the time taken is approximately 1 hr.
After darshan back to Kharsali by evening. Tea refreshment provided upon arrival back to Cottages, & Overnight at Yamunotri.
After early breakfast,Leave Kharsali for Kedarnath. Due to Government regulations, you will have to change helicopter at Guptkashi and take another helicopter from the same helipad for Kedarnath. Arrive at Kedarnath by 08:00 AM.Here the temple is situated at a distance of approximately 400 mtrs.
You will be provided special darshan slips. After darshan you are brought back to Guptkashi. From here around 10 am we leave for Badrinath. The flying time is 35 min appx .
Arrive Badrinath and proceed to the temple for darshan .After darshan transfer to helipad to board helicopter for Sahastradhara between 1 & 2 PM.
End of tour.
*GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS*
• There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
• Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
• All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are Advised to carry regular medical kit.
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry Woollen clothes with them.
• Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
• There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
• All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
• Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
• The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 60% of the charter amount.
• Parthtrip Planners reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
• Full amount has to be deposited 25 days prior to date of journey.
* cost of helicopter for chardham
* Trek by Palki at Yamunotri.
* VIP Darshans at All temples.
* Land vehicle at Harsil and Badrinath.
* One night stay at Kharsali on twin sharing basis at Yamunotri Cottages.
* All applicable meals.
* Assistance in darshan at all temples.
* Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
* All Inclusive.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
Upto 10 days before Journey --- 25% of amount
Upto 96 hours before Journey --- 50% of amount
Less than 96 hours before Journey --- 75% of amount
Less than 48 hours before Journey --- No Refund
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 15% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 10 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 10 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION: If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on
|Travel Date :||15th Feb. 2018|
|Destination :||Dharamshala Dalhausie|
|No. of Person :||2 Adults|
|Tour Duration :||4 Nights and 5 Days|
|No. of Rooms :||1 Room|
Find your dream tour today
We ensure that our travel advisors and customer care executives help you to plan a perfect travel itinerary with us.
"I am happy to say this travel agency proved to be the best one to all who intend to tour the important holy places in Himalayan region other areas to all including South Indian travelers as it offers South Indian food and provides comfortable hotels. Their guidance in pilgrim centers is excellent. I found comparatively their tour cost is less and service to tourists in more."MR.SHRAWAN
"I have booked my Do Dham tour package through Parthtrip planners believe me, it's too cheap than other chardham tour operators, enjoyed overall tour have a lot of fun with my family, Thanks to Parthtrip for yours."Good and supporting staff, best accommodation and Meal, Good chardham services at lowest cost""MR.DURGESH
We recently returned from a fantastic Two-week tour of Chardham Yatra arranged by Parthtrip.com, a truly first-rate company. Our travel planner had assured us that our tour would be the "trip of a lifetime," and I would like to thanks, Mr. Tenendra kumar and his chardham yatra exeperts team for arranging such kind of tour."MR. K. VENNU